Ventmed CE standard BiPAP machines ST30– Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) with EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief ) offers the ultimate in sleep therapy comfort. It combines auto adjusting pressure delivery with the breath-by-breath pressure relief for most natural sleep therapy. It also can provide non-invasive ventilation for users with respiratory insufficiency in the hospital or home.
The key distinguishing feature of BiPAP is that the pressurized air is delivered at two alternating levels: inspiratory positive airway pressure(IPAP) and expiratory positive airway pressure(EPAP). The inspiratory positive airway pressure is higher and supports a breath as it is taken in. Conversely, the expiratory positive airway pressure is a lower pressure that allows you to breathe out.
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- More than 20hr real time data and more than 1 year records.
- 2.8″ TFT display with on-screen airflow and pressure graphs.
- Contemporary and stylish design.
- EPR(expiratory pressure relief).
- Auto-Leak & Altitude compensation.
- In built alarms.
- Quiet operations with less than 28db sound.
- BIPAP Device with Integrated Humidifier
- Full Face Mask or Nasal Mask (Optional)
- Air Tubing
- Water Chamber
- Memory Card
- Measuring Cup
- Power Supply Unit
- Carry Package
- User Manual