Truly intelligent, auto-adjusting CPAP
DeVilbiss is one extremely important provider on the market of clinical equipment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea therapy. The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP DV54 features SmartFlex Technology. This is a unique, patented technology that provides exhalation pressure relief throughout the entire therapy. At the onset of exhalation, the pressure drops so as to provide a gentle and comfortable breathing experience. By the onset of inhalation, the CPAP will return to delivering the prescribed air pressure.
- AutoAdjust uses a special algorithm in order to adjust therapy pressure all throughout the night. The device is capable of adjusting to the unique breathing needs of the patient, providing comfortable sleep therapy.
- This equipment can be used in both traditional CPAP and AutoAdjust modes
- Healthcare providers can easily adjust Apnea/Hypopnea detection to the individual needs of the patient
- Split-Night feature empowers the patient to measure therapeutic activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes
- SmartCode – full record tracking solution
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP (DV54) is an innovative air therapy system providing maximum patient compliance. Set up with intelligent features, it gives patients the choice of fully tracking essential therapeutic data for further analysis.
- Less than 1% failure rate
- Highly recommended by the best experts in the industry
- 3-year warranty provided by the manufacturer
- Patented Smart Flex technology + SmartCode technology + Optimal Humidification system
- Compact device with a smart stacked design
- Whisper quiet operation – only 26dBA
The intuitive Auto On/Off feature ensures therapy will be delivered with the first breath of the patient. The equipment also comes with a long, 8-foot power cord which provides maximum flexibility of positioning of the device. Smart alerts and reminders inform patients when spare parts needs to be replaced or when functioning of the device should be checked.
SmartFlex patented technology
SmartFlex is a unique, patented technology by DeVilbiss. The CPAP allows for three different pressure reduction settings in order to provide maximum therapy compliance for the patient. The system reduces the air pressure upon exhalation and returns to prescribed pressure by the onset of inhalation.
DeVilbiss Humidifier Chamber
- Equipped with overspill protection
- 400ml capacity
- One refill provides ongoing usage for 8 hours of therapy on the highest setting
- Baffling helps increasing air water exchange for providing optimum humidity levels
- Stainless steel plate- fully corrosive resistant
Size 4.2”H x 6.5”W x 6.9”D (10.7cm x 16.5cm x 17.5cm)
Weight 1.22 kg (2.7 lbs.)
Maximum Power Consumption 65 watts max from AC power source (flow generator only)
Pressure Range 3-20 cmH2O
Operating Temperature Range. 41?F to 104?F (5?C to 40?C)
Operating Humidity Range. 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
Operating Atmospheric Conditions Sea level to 9,000 feet (2743 m)
Storage & Transportation Temperature Range .\ -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
Storage & Transportation Humidity Range. 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
Maximum Limited Pressure. 20 cmH2O under normal use
Sound Pressure Level 26 dBA
Sound Power Level 38 dBA
Humidity Output (in the operating flow range) ?10 mgH2O/l air
Size 2.6” H x 6.3” W x 8.4” D (6.6 cm x 16.0 cm x 21.3 cm)
Weight 1.75 lbs. (0.794 Kg)
Power Consumption 85 Watts DV5HH
Electrical Requirements . 100-240VAC, 0.95 A
There are no reviews yet.