Rugged, Versatile Auto-CPAP
Rugged affordability and easy operation characterize the Dorma 500. Onboard display shows 7 & 30 day averages as well as total therapy hours. An optional humidifier and removable smart card offer extended capabilities. Auto-titration and data management compatibility complete the package.
The auto therapy feature of the Dorma 500 monitors the patient’s airway and automatically adjusts CPAP therapy to meet the patient’s needs – increasing pressure as necessary and lowering it when no longer required. This feature helps improve patient comfort and reduce noise.
Basic Event Detection
Dorma 500 is compatible with our Encore patient data management software to make it easy and efficient for sleep and respiratory professionals to manage patient therapy. Data collected Includes hours of usage, AHI, pressure, humidification, and patterns of use.
Classic integrated humidification is available for the Dorma 500. Users can choose settings between 0 and 5. Each increment increases power to the humidifier plate.
Simple icon-based interface
Bold, graphic display icons provide easy-to-understand operational control. The universality of this icon-based interface helps facilitate access for broad acceptance.
Respected Philips Quality
The Dorma series represents technology that is easy to acquire, easy to operate, and easy to maintain. Each unit is built to the toughest Philips standards and reflects our commitment to put quality healthcare within reach of more people.
- Auto Cpap DORMA 500 spontaneous breathing makes positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea patients.
- Auto CPAP mode, the system monitors your breathing if you sleep and automatically adjust the pressure according to your needs.
- SD card feature allows patient monitoring can be done most effectively.
- Doctors can only re-adjust the therapy pressure settings via the SD card.
- The device does not bother you, you’ll realize it was so quiet during work and sleep.
- First starts to cure at lower pressure until asleep with ramp feature.
- Moisture due to pre-heating device until 30 minutes before the start of your treatment may hold water warms.
- DORMA 500 automatic CPAP has technology of Flex.
- Flex users to mimic breathing cycle is the amenity provided during exhalation.
- It is integrated with System One heated humidifier.
- Pressure range : 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Mode : Auto
- Flex setting is 1 (closed); 1 (On)
- Slope time 0 to 45 minutes (5 minutes with a plus), the default setting for eg pressure can be adjusted by the patient
- Size 18 cm x 14 cm W x 10 cm H
- By weight 1.53 kg (without humidifier)
- Filters connected Foam and optional ultra-fine
- Device installation of LED / t team data storage capacity VIC compliant, an average of 7 to 30 days on the device:> 1 year
- SD Card (optional): lifetime
- Compliance measures Breathing detection
- Altitude compensation Automatic
- Electrical Requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 , 1
- Humidification System is an integrated heated humidifier shrub with One
- Classic humidification modes
NOTE : Humidifier does not included with this. Only Mask include with this.
We provide Cpap, Bipap, Bpap, Vpap, Cpap Mask, Bipap Mask, Humidifier, Wheelchair, Adult Diapers, Oxygen Concentrator, Defibrillator and ECG Machine at lowest price in Delhi. Rent Facility is also available for Cpap, Bipap and Oxygen Concentrator.