XT Auto is a CPAP system that has been developed to provide patients with comfortable CPAP therapy and quick compliance. The device is small, lightweight and features intuitive menu for quick and easy set up and operation. XT Auto features a clinically proven auto adjusting algorithm which helps delivering CPAP therapy custom tailored to the patient’s needs.
The XT Auto by Apex Medical is actually the smallest CPAP available on the market. Featuring a palm sized design, yet being capable of delivering the same performance as other top CPAP machines within the same range. Some intuitive and helpful features include:
- Built in alarm clock
- Adjustable ramp settings
- Patient data collection through SD card
- Leak compensation
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Improved pressure stability
XT Auto is a highly portable CPAP system thanks to its small and compact design. Patients also do not have to worry about carrying extra external power supplies- XT Auto has an built in power supply for maximum convenience.
XT Auto represents the perfect CPAP therapy solution for Obstructive Sleep Apnea patients. The device is perfect to be used as a primary device for home treatment, as a secondary machine or as the main travel CPAP therapy device.
Pressure Variation Algorithm- PVA-
The XT Auto CPAP system integrates Pressure Variation Algorithm which is clinically proven to offer efficient pressure relief to the user. Patients who experience great discomfort in exhaling against a high pressure flow coming from their CPAP complain of feelings of choking, claustrophobia and an overall discomfort throughout therapy. The PVA algorithm helps delivering more comfortable therapy by lowering the pressure at the edge of the exhalation and then returning back to the prescribed levels when inhalation starts.
How Pressure Relief Works:
- PVA reduces CPAP pressure during the transition from Inhale to Exhale
- Low CPAP pressure levels maintained throughout the Expiration phase
- The device returns to prescribed levels when Expiration phase ends, to deliver maximum efficient therapy at prescribed levels
XT Auto CPAP Features:
- Auto Adjusting Pressure & PVA Pressure Relief
- Ramp starting pressure
- Leak compensation & auto altitude adjustment
- Low pressure alarm signal
- AHI, Leak efficacy reports
- SD card therapy data collection
- Heated Humidifier integrated
XT Auto Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.8” W X 5”D X 3.9” H / 14.8cm x 12.8cm x 10cm
- Weight: 1.76lb / 800gr
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cmH20
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 minutes / in 5 min. increments
- Sound: 28dbA
- Data Storage: Summary Data 730 sessions / Efficacy Data AHI, Leak – 18 sessions/ 72 hours cumulated
Main XT Auto CPAP accessories include the DC to AC inverter, stylish carrying bag, XT Series Filter, SD Card & USB cable.
There are no reviews yet.