Reinventing the Travel CPAP Machine
Philips Respironics is proud to present one of the lightest, smallest and most travel friendly CPAP machines for patients who need sleep therapy. The DreamStation Go Travel machine comes with an extremely sleek design allowing it to be packed easily and discreetly for travels. The CPAP machine also has fewer components when compared to other PAPs from the same range and DreamStation Go allows patients to enjoy the same quality and comfort of treatment they are used to.
TOP FEATURES OF THE DREAMSTATION GO TRAVEL CPAP
- Maximum portability & packability for frequent travelers
- On-Board USB port- allowing for easy and quick charging of mobile devices (smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Built-in power supply- automatically reducing the number of parts that you need to manage. Maximum convenience. Maximum ease of use.
- The DreamStation Go Travel complies with all FAA requirements regarding in-flight use of the CPAP equipment
- Bluetooth integrated – making the device very practical to use
- Highly intuitive colored touchscreen – allows for a quick and very simple setup and operation of the device
- DreamMapper App compatibility- the device is compatible with DreamMapper, the most powerful monitoring and self-management tool
- Overnight battery option- when you travel to locations off power grid, you do not have to worry anymore about your required therapy. By using the DreamStation Go overnight battery, you can now enjoy required therapy whenever you need it. Average runtime of the CPAP with the overnight battery is 13 hours at 10cm pressure setting.
- Fast & easy “click” connection
- Micro SD card not included
- Micro-flexible tubing system
NO COMPROMISES. NO WORRIES.
DreamStation Go Travel has been designed with maximum portability and ease of use in mind. Wherever you go, DreamStation will follow you. The device comes packed with an extremely powerful performance, USB port for all your devices, plus:
- The smallest and lightest tubing system
- Lightest PAP machine – less than 2 pounds
- Maximum compatibility with FAA requirements
- Smallest PAP machine issued by Philips Respironics
Enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement is guaranteed by the micro-flexible tubing system compatible with the DreamStation Go travel. Philips presents to you the smallest and lightest tubing system ever made, which offers improved packability and flexibility.
DreamStation Go Travel CPAP: The best therapy. Anywhere you go.
If you are not taking compromises when it comes to required sleep therapy, you will love the new DreamStation Go by Philips Respironics. Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured DreamStation Go will not give up on you.
- Highly reliable therapy packed in a sleek and lightweight CPAP
- No worries even if you are traveling to places off the power grid, thanks to the overnight battery accessory
- Smallest, lightest travel friendly CPAP. DreamStation Go Travel CPAP is indeed an indispensable travel partner!
Cross-Device connectivity with DreamMapper
Sign up for the DreamMapper App and you can easily and quickly track all your therapeutic data. Wherever you go, you can have access to your valuable patient information. With DreamMapper you can also sync therapeutic data from multiple devices to one single account.
- monitor your progress
- Simple therapy management across all your PAP devices
- Full access to combined therapeutic data in one dashboard on your device (smartphone, tablet or even your computer).
DreamStation Go Travel Device Features explained
- The therapy on/off button- allows you to easily start or stop the machine
- Intuitive display touchscreen- the user interface of the device
- Ambient light sensor- this feature will help detecting or ‘sensing’ the room light levels and gently adjust the brightness levels of the display screen. The ambient light sensor feature is extremely practical for patients who are easily disturbed by any light during sleep time.
- The air outlet port- allows you to connect your tubing system
- Mobile charging port- easy access the USB charging port in order to connect your mobile devices
DREAMSTATION GO RAMP FEATURE
The CPAP is equipped with a Ramp Feature which will help reducing the air pressure when you are trying to fall asleep. Ramp will gradually increase pressure to the prescribed levels after the ramp time is up. The feature helps you fall asleep in a more comfortable manner, allowing you to breath against a very gentle pressure until you fall asleep. When the time is up, the machine will gradually return to the required pressure settings.
- Standard Ramp Mode- increases the pressure at a steady rate
- SmartRamp Mode- will mantain a constant, low pressure up until the device detects that you require more pressure added
DREAMSTATION GO SPECIFICATIONS
Device: 5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F)
Battery Pack: 5° to 35° C (41° to 104° F)
Storage Temperature -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Relative Humidity (operating & storage) 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
Device: 101 to 77 kPa (0 – 2286 m / 0 – 7500 ft)
Battery Pack: 101 to 77 kPa (0 – 2286 m / 0 – 7500 ft)
Device: 150.8 x 150.8 x 58.8 mm (5.937” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H)
Battery Pack: 122 x 150.8 x 58.8 mm (4.803” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H)
Weight Device: Approximately 854 g (1.88 lb.)
Battery Pack: Approximately 696 g (1.53 lb.)
Service life: The expected service life of the DreamStation Go therapy device is 5 years. The expected service life of the battery pack is 3 years.
Standards compliance: This device is designed to conform to the following standards: • IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance of Medical Electrical Equipment • ISO 80601-2-70 Sleep Apnea Breathing Therapy Equipment • EN 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility • RTCA/DO-160G section 21, category M; Emission of Radio Frequency Energy
Run Time > 8 hours
Output voltage range 18-24.6 VDC
Battery technology Lithium Ion
Capacity 62 Wh
Input voltage range 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Output power (max continuous) 50W
Minimum life cycle ≥ 70% of rated capacity after 500 cycles
Recharge time < 5 hours