The ResMed AirStart 10 APAP is never going to take the place of the AirSense 10 AutoSet however if you are looking for an economical auto CPAP machine this is your chance to get one from the finest manufacturers of CPAP machines in the world. The AirStart 10 APAP Auto CPAP Machine is the perfect machine for you second home, to have set up to use for travel or for that first time CPAP user who does not have the need for the advance features in the AutoSet.
THERAPY MADE EASY
Features an intuitive design that makes it quick to set up. And with no complicated menus or settings to navigate, you can simply plug it in and press Start. It also includes SD card-to-cloud functionality with AirView
Heated humidification makes therapy more comfortable and can reduce common side effects like nasal congestion and a dry nose or throat.
The AirStart 10 APAP includes expiratory pressure relief (EPR) with Easy-Breathe technology. This enhanced comfort feature ensures air is delivered in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows your natural breathing pattern.
WHATS INCLUDED WITH THE AIRSTART 10 APAP MACHINE:
- AirStart 10 APAP with Heated Humiudifier
- Travel bag
- 6′ standard tubing
- Air 10 power supply unit (90W)
- Power supply: 90W
- Operating pressure range: 4 – 20 cm H2O
- Power consumption: 53W & peak power consumption 104W
- Operating temperature range: +41F to 95F (5C to 35C)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 95% relative humidity/ non-condensing
- Operating altitude ranges: 8,500’ sea level/ air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738hPa
- Sound levels: 26.6 dBA both Standard & Slimline
- Dimensions: H x W x D : 4.57” x 10.4” x 5.91” / 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Weight: air therapy device + water tub- 40.5oz/ 1147g
- Housing construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Water Tub Capacity: max. fill up line 380mL
- Standard Tub/ Cleanable tub material: injection molded plastic, stainless steel + silicone seal
- Standard Air Filter material: Polyester non woven fiber Hypoallergenic air filter material: acrylic and polypropylene fibers in a polypropylene carrier
- The AirStart 10 APAP does not offer wireless capabilities.