NON-INVASIVE, MECHANICAL DVT PROPHYLAXIS SYSTEM
The Flowtron® Excel system is a clinically effective, non-invasive, mechanical prophylaxis system designed to
prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in health care facilities. The system can be used before, during and after
all types of major surgery including orthopedic, trauma, urological and general surgery. It is also suitable for
other patient groups including neurology, critical care, general medical and obstetrics.
By providing compression to a limb via calf or thigh length garments, the system increases blood velocity in the
deep veins, reduces stasis1 and stimulates fibrinolysis2 – the body’s natural method for preventing clots.
- Single leg choice gives you the flexibility to use one garment
- Pressure regulator dial allows the pressure adjustment
- Clearly noticeable LED display demonstrates real pressure
- Smart alarm feature, minimizes disturbance and makes troubleshooting easy
- Easy to extend, anti-kink tubing for greater flexibility
- Simple and safe attachment of clothing to the pump avoids accidental disconnection
- The Flowtron Excel is appropriate as a monotherapy or when coupled with a pharmacological agent for DVT prophylaxis in acute care environments, in the pre, intra and post-surgery stages.
- Power 230v, 50Hz, 35 VA MAX
- Pressure range 30–60 mmHg (±4 mmHg)
- Suggested therapeutic setting 40 mmHg
In the box:
- Flowtron Excel Pump (With tubing Connector Assembly)
- One pair of Under Knee Garments
|Dimensions||13 × 15 × 27 cm|
There are no reviews yet.