Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits:
- The Oxygen Concentration Status Indicator comes standard with the 525 model.
- Patented RPSA Technology — Maintenance-Free Rotary Poppet Valve.
- Superior Grade Molecular Sieve Effectively Strips Nitrogen From the Air.
- Exclusive Moisture-Reducing Wick Assembly.
- Durable Base and Recessed Casters to Guard Against Breakage.
- Metal Outlet Fitting Is More Durable Than Plastic Fittings Found On Many Other Brands.
- Lockable Control Flow Valve.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker.
Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Safety Features:
- A rapidly pulsing audible alarm goes off every time the machine is turned on to indicate power quality (a persisting alarm indicates a problem).
- A green LED light indicates power is applied and is ready to provide oxygen enriched air.
- The machine includes an alarm that sounds off intermittently if a power failure occurs.
- A visible and audible alarm is activated (blinking red light and sound) if there is a process fault.
- The alarm must sound loudly for five seconds to indicate good battery condition.
- It offers the user a power failure alarm test by simply unplugging the machine and turning it on to prompt the audio alarm.
- It gives an alarm if there the oxygen flow is blocked.
- The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat.
Nidek Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator: 520, 525.
- Width: 9 Inch.
- Height: 23 Inch.
- Depth: 14 Inch.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Noise: 40 dBA.
- Oxygen Output (max): 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 7 psig.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 – 96.55 Percent (at 5 LPM).
- Power Consumption: 330W Average.
- Operating Level Above Sea Level: 0-7,500 feet.
- Power: 115V 60 Hz.
- Battery: 9 volt.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Nidek Medical
- Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years limited.
Nuvo Lite 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra compact stationary oxygen concentrator that is designed to put out as much as 5 liters of oxygen per minute. It give you a high output for intensive oxygen therapy, while also being lightweight and energy efficient. Manufactured in the United States by Nidek, the Nuvo Lite Mark 5 is a great stationary concentrator for the home and weighs in at a ‘Lite’ 32 pounds. Delivering up to 5 liters of continuous oxygen, the Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Concentrator has a psig output of 7. The Nuvo Lite’s small profile and low weight make it easy to transport from room to room. A build-in handle and four caster wheels allow the Nuvo Lite the ability to glide across the floor.
The Nuvo Lite 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator‘s filter, hour-meter, and battery are easily accessible from the rear panel. The operating noise of the concentrator motor is quite typically at 40 dBA — about the equivalent of a soft conversation. This oxygen concentrator operates with a low, energy-saving wattage of 330 watts, drawing much less energy than competing brands. The Nuvo Lite operates off of common household current at 115V. The Mark 5 Nuvo Lite offers an optional Oxygen Concentration Status Indicator (Item 525) to allow users to observe the actual concentration level being delivered during use.