Smart Peak Flow Meter is a smartphone-enabled device that is designed to be used as a self-monitoring tool for those with a respiratory condition (asthma). It is durable and easy to use with Integrated PAP (Patient Action Plan). Smart Peak Flow Meter is a compact and low-cost, digital peak expiratory flow meter (PEFM) that connects to any Android and iOS smartphone via the audio jack port.
Key Features of Smart Peak Flow Meter
- Universal 60-800 L/min range
- Android and IOS Compatible
- Easy to set up
- Simple to use
- No paper charts
- Ergonomically designed detachable mouthpiece
- Traffic light health indicator
- Set reminders
- Track progress over time
- Share results
- Bluetooth technology
Why use Smart Peak Flow?
- The Peak flow meter accurately calculates the patient’s peak flow readings with medical-grade CE certified sensors.
- Patients can track their readings, get personalized charts and tips on a simple display using the Asthma diary.
- Patients will be able to find out if an asthma attack is forthcoming using the Asthma alert & symptoms feature.
- The app also allows you to learn how your body reacts to different places, times & activities and make notes using the Trigger notes feature.
- Using color zones, you can find out if you need medical attention and works around your doctor’s action plan.
- Patients are also able to instantly share their asthma diary with their doctor with just a few clicks.
- The reminders, quotes and achievements feature on the app help patients remember to take their readings.
Smart technology THAT FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
While the ergonomic and lightweight design makes Smart Peak Flow Meter comfortable to hold and easy to carry around, the user-friendly interface of the app makes it remarkably easy and intuitive to use. The device does not even require batteries to operate.
The app will ask the user to perform three blows and will save the highest of the three values as the result. After the test is complete, the user is able to manually save notes about their symptoms. Test results are then shown in a Track view, where users can get an excellent overview of the progress of their condition.