AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET
ResMed brings on the market an intuitive, premium quality auto adjusting sleep apnea therapy device. The AirSense 10 AutoSet will adjust automatically the air pressure levels to suit your changing needs throughout therapy. The device will help you receive comfortable and compliant therapy, at the lowest necessary pressure level.
AirSense 10 AutoSet comes with an integrated humidifier and built in wireless platform for quick and easy connection with your medical care team. The device is compact and sleek, and features no non-sense buttons or complex menus that you need to navigate or make complicated settings to finally be able to enjoy required therapy.
AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET WITH ADVANCED EVENT DETECTION
The device has a smart inbuilt feature capable of differentiating between Obstructive and Central Sleep Apnea. Therefore, you can rest assured you will receive appropriate air therapy at all times. Central sleep apnea is typically associated with certain neurological related problems, such as kidney or heart failure. In such patients whenever the brain tells the body it is time to breathe, these signals do not work as they should. This is how central sleep apnea sets in, and it is a dangerous condition, but AirSense 10 AutoSet “knows” when and how to deliver optimal therapy.
RESMED AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET WITH AUTORAMP FEATURE
Using AirSense AutoSet you will never again meet difficulties falling asleep because of the high pressure air coming through the mask. AutoRamp is a smart feature which will deliver a gentle pressure of air through the mask until you fall asleep. You can set the AutoRamp to 25 minutes for example, and when this time is up the device will start gradually ramping up the pressure to reach the prescribed pressure levels. You can count on AirSense 10 AutoSet when you need it the most.
AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET- OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES
- HumidAir integrated humidification system for avoiding conditions such as nasal congestion. As an extra accessory you can also opt for the ClimateLineAir heated tube with Climate Control technology for even greater compliance and comfort during therapy
- EasyBreathe motor- with AirSense 10 AutoSet you can enjoy a restful night of sleep, thanks to the inbuilt whisper quiet motor. Both you and your bed partner can sleep without interruptions from a loud inbuilt motor
- LCD Screen & user friendly controls- no complex menus to navigate or complicated settings needed. Enjoy an extremely straight forward, easy to use menu and an intuitive display screen. Return to Home Screen any time with the touch of a button, press the dial to enter My Options, Turn the dial to highlight/change the humidity level, or turn the dial to adjust your preferred setting. Whenever you want to save the change in your preferences, all you have to do is press the dial.
- SmartStart function- As soon as you breathe into your mask, CPAP therapy will start. A few seconds after you have taken off your mask, the device will stop automatically.
- Ambient light sensor- the sensor will actually adjust to the brightness in the room. Switch off the lights, prepare for a restful night of sleep and the device will automatically turn its lighting off
RESMED AIRSENSE 10 ADJUSTING TO YOUR CHANGING NEEDS THROUGHOUT THERAPY
- Whenever you struggle with a bloated feeling- simply turn on AutoRamp or increase RampTime.
- When you have troubles falling asleep- when the high pressure coming through the mask is not comfortable to you until you fall asleep, simply turn on AutoRamp
- When you feel that you are not getting enough air into your lungs- simply turn off RampTime and the device will return to delivering CPAP pressure at the prescribed levels
AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET IS ABOUT EASE OF USE
- Push the Home button to return to the Home Screen any time you want
- Start instantly your therapy by pushing the Start button
- Use the dial for navigating through the menu and change options. Turn the dial for navigation, and press it for saving the changes
- Connect the air tubing using the Air Outlet
- Fill up the Tub with water up to the max line to enjoy a healthy, humid air therapy session
AirSense 10 AutoSet is equipped with plenty of features to enhance your comfort and to help you become therapy compliant within the shortest possible time. All the troubling symptoms such as not getting enough air into your lungs, not being able to fall asleep or feeling bloated can be overcome by changing the comfort settings with a simple touch within the menu.
AirSense 10 AutoSet is an FAA regulations compliant device, which means you can take it with you whenever you travel by plane. Just make sure you will read carefully all the guidelines regarding traveling set by the manufacturer in the genuine booklet that comes with the product.
- Power supply: 90W
- Power consumption: 53W & peak power consumption 104W
- Operating temperature range: +41F to 95F (5C to 35C) Operating humidity range: 10 to 95% relative humidity/ non-condensing
- Operating altitude ranges: 8,500’ sea level/ air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738hPa
- Sound levels: 26.6 dBA both Standard & Slimline
- Dimensions: H x W x D : 4.57” x 10.4” x 5.91” / 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Weight: air therapy device + water tub- 44oz/ 1284g
- Housing construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Water Tub Capacity: max. fill up line 380mL
- Standard Tub/ Cleanable tub material: injection molded plastic, stainless steel + silicone seal
- Standard Air Filter material: Polyester non woven fiber Hypoallergenic air filter material: acrylic and polypropylene fibers in a polypropylene carrier
- AirSense 10 CPAP Wireless module: CDMA (Canada & US only) / 2G GSM (all regions except USA and Canada)