The Z1 Auto: The world’s smallest, lightest, most integrated auto cpap.
More natural breathing: The new auto algorithm in the Z1 Auto adapts to your breathing thousands of times per night to deliver a tailored therapy experience. The result is reduced overall pressures and a more pleasant experience.
- Learns and responds to your breathing
- Adjusts itself thousands of times per night
- Delivers a more natural breathing experience
Super small and completely integrated: The Z1 Auto™ is the world’s smallest, lightest, most integrated auto-cpap machine. It was designed from the bottom up to be the ultimate travel companion for sleep apnea travelers.
- Extremely lightweight at 10.4 ounces/295 grams
- Fits in one hand
- FAA approved for in-flight use
Optional Integrated PowerShell and Battery: The PowerShell™ delivers a seamless platform for cordless cpap that delivers cord-free power.
- Everything you need for a good night’s sleep fits in the palm of your hand.
- Ultimate solution for cpap users who travel or on the go
- With at least 8 hours of battery power for most users
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
Nitelog Mobile App: The Z1™ Auto works with Nitelog™, the new mobile app for iOS. Now you can have all of your data in your pocket with built in sharing with your doctor. Nitelog™ can also remote control the Z1 Auto™
- Seamless syncing through Bluetooth
- Share your data directly from your device
- Be involved everyday
Using the Free Nitelog App: Download the Nitelog App from The App Store to an iPhone or iPad. Nitelog syncs most iOS devices upon command with the Z1 Auto to display immediate and complete therapy results such as Apnea/Hypopnea Count, Usage Hours, Apnea/Hypopnea Index and Pressure. These results are available in day-week-month presentations and may be shared with a healthcare provider or physician by e-mail. Nitelog’s data sharing capabilities represent a great advance in monitoring for therapy compliance.
Automatic Leak Compensation: minor air leaks are automatically compensated for so that air pressure is maintained.
HME Humidification:: The disposable heat moisture exchanger hygienically captures heat and moisture as you exhale so that it can give you moist warm air on every inhale. It should be replaced every 10 days and does not use any electricity or moving parts.