Contec 600G 6 Channel ECG Machine is an electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. The electrocardiogram is commonly used to detect abnormal heart rhythms and to investigate the cause of chest pains.An electrocardiogram records the electrical activity of the heart. The heart produces tiny electrical impulses which spread through the heart muscle to make the heart contract. These impulses can be detected by the ECG machine.
- Adopt high resolution thermal printing system.
- No need for any adjustments.
- Recording frequency: up to 150H.
- Real time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform.
- Full digital filter design, anti-baseline drift, AC and EMG interference.
- Adjust the baseline automatically.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high quality ECG waveform.
- Functions of auto measurement, auto analysis and auto diagnosis for routine ECG parameters.
- Display of 3/6/12 lead ECG, “Lead off” and “Lack of paper” on one screen.
- Store more than 1000 cases.
- Multi-language interface and report.
In the Box:
- ECG cable x1
- Limb electrode clamp x1
- Chest electrodes x1
- Ground wire
- Power connection
- Paper roll
- USB connection and PC software