- 7-inch LCD screen.
- Monitors and records ECG, SpO2, NIBP.
- Detects and indicates occurrence of arrhythmia.
- Memory storage: 24 hrs of graphical and tabular NiBP trend with alarm condition.
- Zoom option in graphical trend facilitates more accurate analysis.
- The device offers user-selectable color scheme.
- Optional BPL Medius+ Central Nursing Station.
- Display: 7” Color TFT LCD Screen with LED backlight
- Standard Parameters: Monitors and records ECG, SpO2 and NiBP
- Arrhythmia Detection: Detects and indicates occurrence of arrhythmia
- Stores Data on Trends: Magna monitors and stores data on 24 hrs. of graphical and tabular NiBP trend with alarm condition
- Zoom Option: Zoom option in graphical trend facilitates more accurate analysis
- User Preference: The device offers user-selectable color scheme
- Visual Alarm Indicators: Separate visual alarm indicators for ECG, SpO2 & NiBP
- Alarms: Audible tone to alert variations in ECG, SpO2 and NiBP
- Rechargeable Battery: The device comes with built-in rechargeable battery
- Medius+ CNS Connectivity: The device can be connected to Central Nursing Station through ethernet interface
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 20 cm|