PC-CMV, VC-CMV, PACV, VACV, PSIMV +
PS, VSIMV + PS, PRVC, PSV with apnea
backup, CPAP, BIPAP, APRV, HFNO.
NIV and IV in all modes present.
10″ High illuminance LCD touch display.
02/50-2000/2500 ml (as per order).
0 to 90 cmH₂O
(PC + PEEP < 90 cmH₂O).
|0 to 90 cmH₂O
(PS < PC; PS + PEEP < 90 cmH₂O).
|PEEP*||0 to 45 cmH₂O.|
|Respiratory rate||2 to 100 bpm.|
|FiO₂ range||21% to 100 %.|
(in PSV mode
|10 to 45 seconds.|
|Peak Flow rate||Upto 150 lpm.|
|Inspiratory hold, Expiratory hold,
Recruitment maneuver, Sigh maneuver, Suction maneuver, O₂ Boost.
|Displayed scalars||Pressure time; flow-time, volume-time
Pressure Vs Flow, Pressure Vs Volume,
Volume Vs Flow.
|PEEP, PIP, Vte, Vti, leak volume, FiO₂, P Plateau, exhaled minute volume, spontaneous minute volume,
spontaneous mandatory Vti,
spontaneous Vti, inspiratory peak flow, expiratory peak flow rate,
dynamic compliance, Lung
resistance, respiratory rate,
respiratory type and phase, I:E flow, RSBI, PTP, P0.1, tracheal pressure.
|Alarms||Peak pressure, exhaled tidal volume, PEEP, RR, Power disconnection, low battery, low O₂ supply, system
failure, O₂ sensor error, patient
disconnected, high leak.
|Alarm indication||Visual and audible alarms in
compliance with IEC 60601-1-8
|Electrical data||230 VAC, +/- 15%, 50 Hz, <2 A.|
|Battery backup||Upto 120 minutes when delivering above 90% FiO₂*.|
|Alarm history||Upto 250 alarms and graphical
trends upto 125 hours.
|Oxygen supply||2 bar to 6 bar.|
5°C to 50 °C.
10 % to 95 % relative humidity
|0°C to 40°C.|
Key Specifications :
- Robust high flow turbine for external compressor free
- High versatility and operates on various Invasive and
- Deliverable tidal volume range of 02/50-2000/2500 ml (as
- Designed for round the clock, continuous operations.
- Reliable FiO₂ delivery independent of demand
Key Features :
- Tidal Volume 02/50-2000/2500 ml (as per order) and
PEEP 0-45 cmH₂O.
- High-Luminance 10-inch LCD color display.
- Sturdy construction for rugged handling.
- Accurate Oxygen proportioning over the prescribed range
using precision servo flow control valves.
- Bleed-less operation for efficient low loss oxygen handling.
- Failsafe design incorporating Pressure relief valve and safety
valve to facilitate patient ventilation during fault conditions.
- In build sensor technology to avoid additional consumable
external flow and pressure sensor.
- Active leak detection and compensation for continuous and
- High flow Nasal Oxygen.
Additional Accessories :
- Patient breathing circuit with test lung.
- Ventilator trolley with support arm.
- HME, Bacterial and viral filters.
- Approved by Government of India Empowerment Committee
for COVID-19 ventilator with essential technical features.
- Performance and accuracy tested and validated by NABL
accredited lab as per ISO 80601.
- Medical Electrical Equipment Type tested and validated
by TUV Rhineland as per IEC 60601-1.
- Clinical Trial & Approvals by Government of India appointed