The Best Rated Cpap machines in India 
With each passing year we get all the top brands competing for the coveted spot in the list of Best Rated CPAP machine in India . This year we are getting new top of the line units being offered from market leaders like Resmed , Philips, F&P et al.
The recent recall of Philips range of cpap/bipaps had left a severe shortage of quality respiratory players in the market. Resmed made most of it and was catapulted to the top of our ranking. Not only Philips loss was Resmed’s gain. The exceptional build quality of Resmed CPAPs and boasting of no toxic/volatile foam compound inside, Resmed stands out for safety of its devices as well. With big brands like Devilbiss exiting the cpap market, it has left a big void for CPAP enthusiasts and users alike.
We sincerely hope you would find the list useful and help you in taking your cpap purchase decision in Indian market with ease.
1. Resmed Airsense 11 Autoset with humidifier
Resmed Airsense 11 Autoset Cpap Machine comes with touchscreen and Smartstart & Stop capabilities.
- The LCD display has a setting that automatically adjust itself to the light in the room and turn off automatically when not required.
- The Airsense 11 Autoset is a transportable machine. The Cpap tubing cords and the mask can be easily packed.
- it’s very quiet and so it make sleeping very comfortable.
- The Airsense 11 Autoset Humidifier is designed to provide comfortable therapy while preventing dry mouth and congestion.
2. DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP with humidifier
In India, we are looking at re-entry of Philips with its updated Dreamstation 2 platform, which was a much needed change post the issues with recall of their earlier models of cpap and bipaps. And, Dreamstation 2 does not disappoint as it has state-of-the-art features and technology to fight for the top spot in our list.
DreamStation 2 Auto Cpap Machine Comes with integrated cell modem and Bluetooth.
- The all new Philips Respironics Dreamstation 2 Auto Advanced CPAP is designed with comfort and ease in mind.
- The Philips Dreamstation 2 was designed to keep everything manage-able.
- It has colored touchscreen and integrated humidifier ramp plus technology and adjustable comfortable settings.
- Compare to other leading Cpap the Dreamstation 2 is 22% smaller and 16% lighter.
- It has Philips DreamMapper sleep apnea mobile app with improved built in bluetooth connectivity which enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and keep track of their therapy.
3. Loewenstein Prisma Smart Plus Auto CPAP Machine
It’s a great looking machine with good features that deserves a place in your room.
Loewenstein Prisma SMART Plus offer modern, reliable APAP therapy featuring integrated connectivity, precise event detection and a high level of patient comfort.
The plus stands for integrated Bluetooth for data transmission to the prisma APP and thus for modern patient self-management.
Equipped with an integrated modem, the max variants also offer the complete telemedical prisma CLOUD connection.
- Two dynamic options for pressure adjustment in APAP mode
- Deep sleep indicator prisma RECOVER for evaluation of sleep quality
- Several convenience functions such as autoSTART, softSTART, pressure relief softPAP
- Detection of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea, apnea and flow limitations
- Reliable differentiation of obstructive apnea from central apnea, thanks to FOT (Forced Osciallatory Technique)
- Extensive range of prisma accessories
- Diverse interfaces (SD, PSG, LAN, internal Bluetooth, internal modem)
- For 22 mm and 15 mm breathing tube systems
- Unheard-of silence
4. F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine
Meet the only CPAP device in the world to receive the coveted Ease-of-Use Award from the American Arthritis Foundation: the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine. Designed to make therapy comfortable and straightforward, the device features automatic treatment pressure adjustments, large and responsive buttons, and a dishwasher-safe humidifier chamber.
- Almost-Noiseless Device Ideal for Light Sleepers
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
- CPAP Therapy Progress with the SleepStyle Mobile App
- Straightforward Functionality Makes Therapy a Breeze
- Increase Comfort with Integrated Humidification-At No Extra Cost
The F&P SleepStyle CPAP Machine is Ideal For:
- Light Sleepers
- Allergy Sufferers
- Budget-Conscious Shoppers
- If You Are New to CPAP
Almost-Noiseless Device Ideal for Light Sleepers
The F&P SleepStyle clocks in at 28 decibels; thanks to this nearly whisper-quiet CPAP machine, you and your bed partner sleep soundly.
Sleep Better and Save Time and Money with Innovative Comfort Options
SensAwake™ responsive ramp is a feature that offers automatic pressure adjusting technology to help keep you asleep by monitoring your wakefulness and making instant adjustments to a more comfortable air pressure level for more effective treatment. Automatic adjustments can mean fewer doctor appointments, too; your therapy settings can easily be changed at home, helping you avoid some of the more common issues associated with new CPAP therapy.
The SleepStyle Auto CPAP also features expiratory relief, which reduces therapy pressure at exhalation for a more natural breathing experience.
5. Sefam S.Box
It Looks like a box.
- The Sefam S.box platform is illustrative by the mobile applications Sefam Access (for the patients) and Sefam access pro (for the professionals).
- The Sefam S.box is Compatible with the Sefam heated humidifier with 350ml water chamber capacity.
- S.box is easy to adjust and connect to the machine and offers comfort and breathing convenience by adding warm fresh air and moisture to the dry air of the room.
- The treatments starts automatically as soon as the patients breathes into the mask.
- It is specially designed to offer easy and comfortable therapy to patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
What is a Cpap Machine?
Cpap machines are prescribed for patients who are suffering from sleep apnea. It is also called continuous positive airway pressure. These are the machines made for making the process of breathing easy at night while you are sleeping. It is very effective in treating sleep apnea where one faces spontaneous pauses in breathing.
These Cpap machines prevent the airways from getting collapsed while you inhale by increasing the air pressure. These machines are also helpful in decreasing snoring. A humidifier is also attached to it to prevent excessive dryness in the throat and nose. It is designed in such a way that there would be no disruption while sleeping as it keeps you in a comfortable position to keep you in place.
Getting through this problem surely leaves a positive impact on one’s life by increasing the happiness, energy and decreasing the psychological pressure a person goes through.
Who should use it?
A Cpap machine is used by patients who develop breathing problems while sleeping. If somebody is suffering from OSA or obstructive sleep apnea then they are recommended to use a Cpap machine which allows enough air to reach your lungs resulting in better sleeping experience.
It is also used to treat infants whose lungs are not fully developed. This machine blows air in the baby’s nose which helps him/her in breathing.
OSA not only disturbs sleep but also increases the stress which in turn can make you suffer from higher blood pressure, strokes or heart attack. With the use of the machine, you feel more energetic, focused and with less risk of hazardous medical conditions.
Your physician can describe to you how it can be used for maximum effectiveness. A sleep study (polysomnogram) can be performed at a sleep clinic to understand the severity of the condition and the best option to be used. The physician or your sleep specialist can you try different Cpap masks which best suits your condition.
How does the Cpap machine work?
The working of CPAP is not at all complicated. It works by sending air into the throat via a mask. It constantly provides a gentle flow of pressurized air that keeps your airway from narrowing while you sleep. This helps you breathe properly without disruptions and maintaining good blood oxygen levels throughout the night.
There are a few things to make sure that your CPAP machine is working effectively. The Cpap mask comes in many shapes and sizes, so it’s best to try a few and see which style fits your face most comfortably. These machines also include a humidifier as it can dry out your mouth and nose.
Taking care of your Cpap machines
Proper care and maintenance are necessary if you want to make the most of it. Using distilled water to clean it will prevent natural minerals from accumulating. You should wash the mask daily after use; on the other hand, headgear can be washed weekly. CPAP’s humidifier chamber should be washed every day and the tube can also be cleaned weekly.
Alternately, you can use the vinegar solution (use one-part vinegar to three-part warm water) to soak the parts and rinse it thoroughly and then let them air dry.
To order CPAP machine, Call Respikart, our sleep experts will provide free guidance on 844-844-0648