- Accurate and clear ECG waveform
- Working state display
- Economical to save recording paper
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiple printing modes and formats, including manual, auto 4×3, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4, auto 2×6+1, auto 2×6, auto 3-2+1, auto 3-2, auto 1×12+1, auto 1×12, rhythm 4, rhythm 3 and rhythm 2, etc. Waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Safety :Type Class I, Type CF applied part, which has defibrillation-proof
- Applied part
- Lead Standard 12 leads
- Input way: Floating and defibrilation protection
- Patient leak current <10µ A
- Sampling rate 1000Hz
- A/D conversion 12bit
- Frequency response 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3dB, + 0.4dB)
- CMRR >60dB, >100dB( Add filter)
- Enduring polarization voltage ± 300mV
- Noise level ≤ 15µ Vp-p
- EMG interference filter 25/35Hz (-3dB)
- AC filter 50/60Hz (≥ 20dB)
- Recording way Thermal printing system(32spots/mm)
- Recording paper 80mm(W)× 20m(L)
- Sensitivity 5mm/mV 10mm/mV 20mm/mV 40mm/mV Auto
- Auto-record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Rhythm record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Manual-record: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
In the box:
- Lead Cable
- Limb Electrodes
- Set Of Chest Electrodes
- Thermal Recording Paper
- Power Cord
- Earth Wire
- User Manual
|Dimensions||32 × 28 × 6.5 cm|